Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Recruiter
In 2016, NP Now permanently placed more Nurse Practitioners than any other search firm in the United States. In 2017, NP Now is on pace to place 121 NPs and PAs. 2 out of every 3 candidates NP Now submits results in an interview. And 80% of all offers made to candidates results in acceptance.
Hiring a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant has never been easier.
Our Guarantee to you:
- 3-20 Guarantee – Guaranteed to have at least 3 hireable candidates to you within 20 days of starting the search.
- To only send you candidates that meet your requirements, know everything about your position, and are ready to start your position.
- To fully understand your company culture, your values, and your needs and desires in a new Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
Hire a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Our proprietary database includes includes over 90% of the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistants in the United States, which enables us to deliver results fast.
- We can start the search process for you once we receive a signed Service Agreement.
- There is no fee up front –we are only paid if a hire is made.
- There is no risk or cost to interview the Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants we present to you.
Visit our What We Do Page to learn more about the NP Now Recruiting Team
“Ben Dollar: THE best recruiter in my 10 years of working as a PA. He was sincere, committed and helpful and stayed in contact every step of the way, from the beginning to the end of the process. Thanks to him, I was able to get my dream job. An extremely pleasant person to work with. Thanks Ben!”Preet Vaidyanathan
“Jason was an awesome recruiter to work with. He was always willing to answer any questions or research anything I needed to know about the position in a very timely manner. He was very easy to communicate with and made the process quite simple. Not to mention- I got the job!!”Theresa Lee
“My first experience with NP Now and recruiter Ms. Ozburn: Professional, Supportive, Accessible
Deserving of 10 stars plus. I would invite my colleagues to consider your services for their employment and Ms. Ozburn for their recruiter.”Nurse Practitioner
Niche Medical Practices Served Includes:
- Adult Medicine
- After Hours Clinic
- Assisted Living
- Behavioral Therapy
- Emergency Room
- Family Practice
- Home Health
- Inpatient Acute Care Hospital
- Internal Medicine
- Mental Health
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Occupational Health
- Palliative care
- Primary Care
- Skilled nursing
- Urgent Care
- Women’s Health